Saturday, October 01, 2005

Welcome

This is my initial entry... just to get things going.

In my real life I work in computer sales for a fortune 1000 company. What I like doing is woodworking. In fact just the other day I received payment for the first item I have sold. It was an Adirondack chair and foot stool. I'm quite happy with the results. It's the fourth chair that I've built, but the footstool was a first.

Currently I am working on two more Adirondack chairs. I have donated these to a company that I work with at "the real job" that held a silent auction with their national sales staff to raise money for the Red Cross to help with the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

I'll post some pictures as soon as I figure out how...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your first blog post, your first commentor. I feel so honored!
Rock On!!

foxymama said...

Ah, but evolve you will... Now you have this nifty new blog. Congratulations! Buy my house and you will have a super woodworking dungeon, complete with a big, sturdy workbench that will help you produce the finest woodworking projects to be made. ~;^)