Saturday, October 15, 2005

Enough Already!

ok, it's been a while since I've posted. let me explain why...

in my last post, I mentioned that before going to bed, I had some water creeping across the floor of the workshop (basement). well if I had only gotten an inch or two, all would have been ok. Four and a half feet later and I'm SICK of water! Holy Cr*p!

my nephew helped me get my tools and wood up to the first floor, where my lovely wife enjoys the concept of sharing the kid's play room with my table saw, four adirondack chairs and a large stack of wood. the jointer's hanging out in the kitchen, while the downstairs bathroom is stocked with plenty of hand tools clamps and everything else!

oh it's been exciting this past week, but enough already!

2 comments:

foxymama said...

The Rock says you can over and use our stuff for awhile if you want. You'll probably hear from him about it. We really feel bad for your travails... ~:^(

Laura said...

Yikes...I can't even imagine.
BTW..kids love power tools. :)
~L.