Today I worked on installing the roof rafters. I've never done anything like this before. I found does info online to help show me how to do it. It all seems to be coming together well enough.
It took a while, but I got them cut and installed one by one.
This view from from the back shows just how tall a 9 foot roof line really is! I added a couple of temporary plywood collar ties. I'm going to put up some permanent collar ties with 2x4s before I add the OSB to the roof.
The hardest part so far has been adding the rafters that overhang the front. I'm not going to explain how I did it... but you can tell I got them up there! ...and I didn't hurt myself!
Here's how it looks as of now.
I need to make another quick trip to Home Depot tomorrow, but then I should have the roof all framed up!