Saturday, June 10, 2006

Updates

I liked the title of my last post "On the Workbench". I found it a rather clever way to talk about stuff that I'm working on currently. I didn't want to have a hundred posts here labeled "On the Workbench", so I took this concept over to my other website, DarrylMasterson.com. I'm thinking that I may use that to show the updates of projects and continue posting here for other woodworking stuff.

The rain here in New Hampshire has been unbelievable so far this Spring. I'm fairly certain that I have no interest in ever living in Seattle! The only positive thing with the rain is that it's been spread out enough that I haven't had to deal with any of the flooded workshop issues like we had back in October.

Ok, well it's still fairly early, so it's back to the dungeon to continue working on an Adirondack that I need completed by Friday.

No comments: