Saturday, May 06, 2006

Violet's Dresser

I've been putting my spare time into that dresser I'm building my 2 year old. I've got both sides all glued up. I've got one side cut to final size and have cut the dados that are used to support the web-frames used as the drawer supports. I should have the second side finished up tomorrow, assuming the weather isn't to nice that I'm forced to enjoy it all day!!

Once I get that second side cut to final size, I can then get to work with that dovetail jig of mine to complete the case structure of the dresser. The web-frames for the drawer supports should be cake. Then it's just a matter of getting the drawers themselves completed.

I'll provide some pictures as soon as there is something to look at. Right now it's basically a couple pieces of wood with wome groves cut in it...

patience my friends.

No comments: