Saturday, April 29, 2006

Want More Information??

Microsoft has a new project in the works called Office Live. This project provides free domain names and web hosting. For more info, check out:Microsoft Office Live.

The reason I mention this is not to provide advertisement for Microsoft, but to mention I've taken advantage of their offer and created darrylmasterson.com. This is a site that I'm going to work on building up to provide more information about the projects I'm working on, and hopefully someday use it as a resource to sell some items.

If you've got the time, have a look, and of course, any constructive critizism would be welcome... (so long as it's positive!). Just kidding of course, let me know what you think.

Thanks

PS ~ I have no intention of letting go of Woodworking Dungeon, so don't delete it out of your favorites list yet!

No comments: