Wednesday, November 30, 2005

they won't finish themselves

ok, I was bad yesterday, I can admit it. I didn't work on the chairs... I hang my head in shame.

So I made sure to head down to the dungeon tonight to get some more paint on the Vin Rouge project. I'm at that point where I need to make sure all of the nooks and crannies are done before I put that final coat on the chairs... it just get so tedious. It's that point of the project when you spend all this time working and nothing looks any different... blah.

The plan is to at least get them up from the dungeon so I can get the arm rests attached by the end of the weekend. I don't think that's too much of a stretch that I can't actually make it happen... and if I don't, well then I have to face all of you...

3 comments:

Jenn said...

You can do that! Think of how much time you'd have for these things if you didn't have that pesky day job.

Anonymous said...

I think you should get Violet Ruby to help out, after all she lovs to color on things!
Great blog by the way

darrylmasterson said...

Pesky job indeed! some day when I'm about 80, I just might be able to retire and do this woodworking thing full time!

Thanks Cindy, but that little monster (and I say that in the nicest way possible) can stay away from these chairs!