Saturday, December 05, 2009

A New Blog

I would like to take a minute to introduce you to a new blog I will be doing in conjuction with the Woodworking Dungeon. The blog is titled "An Etsy Favorite" and each posting in this series will focus on a specific Etsy store that I find particularly interesting. I will also include an example or two of what it is about the store that I find so intriguing. Be sure to visit and follow along as each new shop is revealed!

I'd like to point out that I am recieving no sort of commission or other form of benefit from the stores that I will be show casing. The sole purpose of this new series is to simply show off the very talented people that I have found since I started my own Etsy store.

If you have not heard of Etsy or have not taken the time to look around at what is offered there, I highly recommend that you do. If you aren't sure where to begin, you can use my Etsy store as a starting place!

No comments: