Sunday, September 10, 2006

You Want to Interview Me?!?!

I was contacted the other day by Martin Sojka, the creator of LumberJocks.com. He asked me if I would be his next Jock to be interviewed! Trust me, I was just as shocked as you! I submitted my interview to him today, so I would expect it should be posted sometime this week. You can click here to go directly to the interviews page.

I have to admit that I'm a bit nervous about the whole thing. I don't have anywhere near the experience or skill that the other "Jocks" interviewed have got. But to be included with such an amazing group was not something I could pass up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's great. Congratulations! I'm enjoying the insights these interviews provide. Making for a nicer experience, and a closer knit community.

After Mark and Phil going first and second respectively, I've always wondered who's next, and how far apart they'd be spaced. (and how long I'll have to think of something good/interesting to say, especially considering my life has just undergone some drastic (professional) changes in the past couple weeks.

I spent half my week refinishing a basement, and doing trim work inside a 3-season porch, rather than sitting at a computer (which I did the other half). I've also found free time to get plenty of wood prepped for the lathe, as well as start a couple more "art" projects! (lets just ignore the list of ones that need finishing though)