I got to spend most of the day down in the dungeon today. I even made some progress on the two projects I'm working on!
I finished painting all of the pine pieces for the new adirondack. I also cut all of the white oak pieces needed as well. The back is partially assembled, there is only one more support brace that I need to attach.
And then there's the new project... This will be the my biggest undertaking to date. I'm building a new dresser for my youngest daughter. This will be another seven drawer dresser, similar to the one I made my oldest daughter, except is going to be about 6 inches wider and a few inches taller. I'm also taking some comments made on the other dresser into consideration on this new one. I'm going to a larger drawer at the bottom, and each drawer will get progressively smaller.