Thursday, January 07, 2010

5 New Wine Bottle Stoppers to Start 2010

Over the past couple days I've turned a handful of new wine bottle stoppers. It's been several weeks since I last turned any wine bottle stoppers, so it's been a fun couple of days getting these done! I haven't completed the finish application yet, but I will provide a little sneak peak of the newest additions.



From front to back they are:
1. Parallel Twist w/ Jatoba and Walnut.
2. 1/2 & 1/2 Twist with Jatoba and Maple.
3. Speckled with Cherry and Walnut.
4. Triple Twist with Jatoba and Walnut.
5. Speckled with Cherry and Jatoba.

The Triple Twist is a new series that I've just started. I'll provide further details when this wine bottle stopper is complete!


I'm looking forward to the opportunities that come along with a brand new year!

No comments: