I spent most of the day working on the Adirondacks. I got the visible screws plugged & then started working on the backs. I have two of the four Adirondack backs assembled and installed. Tomorrow I should be able to apply the seat slats to the two chairs that have backs. I need to apply a coat of shellac to the two other frames to prep them for paint (the last two chairs I will be painting!).
I wanted to get at least one stopper completed before ending the day, so here's stopper #3.
Total pieces: 121
Primary wood: Jatoba (Brazilian Cherry)
Secondary wood: Red Leaf Maple
Dimensions: 2-1/8” tall, 1” diameter (approx.)