Monday, December 05, 2005

Sweet Success!

Not only is the Vin Rouge project complete, but it's still monday! I get to hold my head high knowing that I hit my goal and got the chairs done this weekend. Ok, so it's not much of a victory, but it's still a victory! It'll help me go to sleep even though I have to head into the real job in the morning...

So do you want to see the end result of the Vin Rouge project? ok then, let's take a look...



I must say, I think they look pretty sweet. I'd like to find a similar shade of blue to make another set. I think I'll be waiting for warmer weather to paint something that can't be completed in the dungeon though. It's too cold to do anything on the porch, and I'm not going to risk my little one getting her hands on anything that I'm working on! I've reached the point where I can tolerate painting now, but I'm certainly not ready to touch up something that hasn't even left the house yet!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Yeah, painting in the play room will eventually lead to disaster. I'd hate to see crayon and stickers on your nice chairs.

darrylmasterson said...

I think you're right.

I'm not sure that baby girl's decorating skills would be overly appreciated by someone that's actually paying for this stuff!